Friday, April 6, 2012

Fun with My Daughter

I went to the doctor yesterday. I am not too happy with what happened but I don't want to write about it today.


I love my daughter. Sabrina is becoming a beautiful, sassy, smart, opinionated little girl. She is getting much better with talking and we practice numbers and words every day. She loves to draw and she loves doing anything crafty with me. It pleases me because I love doing new projects and used to love doing arty things with my mother and now she is doing the same with me.


Today we dyed Easter eggs. Granted this is not such a major undertaking but after we colored them we decorated them. We got out a marker, glue dots, and glitter and had a grand old time.


Her smile and enthusiasm make me smile and forget that I am not feeling very well these days. When all the work on the eggs were done, my hands were more numb than usual, but it was all worth it. 


We had a good day. I hope we have many more to come.


Before decorating

Froggy

Glittery dots
The smile that makes me keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment